Are you a student, academic, operations researcher, data scientist, business analyst or solution developer? Are you looking to solve highly complex problems with mathematical modeling and optimization tools used by some the world’s most efficient companies? Now you can develop, model and deploy the same industry leading FICO Xpress Optimization software that is used by enterprises such as Southwest Airlines, Honeywell & Nestle, free of charge.
As part of its commitment to supporting the broader optimization community, and to encourage adoption of mathematical modeling and optimization tools, FICO created the FICO Xpress Optimization Community License, available to everyone. To download the software, please fill out the form to the right of this page.
FICO Xpress Optimization enables users to easily build, deploy and use optimization solutions that meet their needs. Standard capabilities include scalable high-performance solvers & algorithms, flexible modeling languages and development environments, rapid application development, comparative scenario analysis & reporting capabilities, for on-premises and cloud installations. For more information, please review the product sheet.
Get the Software
To download the software, please fill out the form below, and click submit.
- To express your problem, we recommend that you use the mathematical modelling, programming and analytics orchestration language Xpress Mosel.
- You can also use Xpress BCL (Builder Component Library) for modelling within your preferred programming language (C++, Java, .NET), or using the direct APIs for Python, C/C++, Java, .NET.
- The solvers support the following problem types: LP, MIP, QP, MIQP, QCQP, MIQCQP, SOCP, MISOCP, NLP, MINLP.
- For developing models, we recommend that you use the new FICO Xpress Workbench technology. You can also use the well-established Xpress-IVE or your tools of choice.
- In this edition, the sum of the number of rows (constraints) and columns (variables) is restricted to 5000. The number of nonlinear tokens (measure of the complexity for nonlinear expressions) is restricted to 1000 and the number of user functions (black box optimization) is restricted to 1.
- For a full overview of different FICO Xpress Optimization licensing options, please visit our licensing summary page.
Visit the FICO Optimization Community to learn more about what you can do with Xpress, download software trials, get support and talk to the experts!